General Festival Information
ATMs– There will be a number of ATMs inside the festival grounds.
Children – All ages welcome. All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or by a responsible adult 25 years of age or older who has written authorization from a parent or guardian. Children over the age of 2 will need a ticket.
First Aid – There is a devoted First Aid tent and medical staff will be present throughout the festival grounds
Food and Drinks – We will have concessions of every kind, but no outside food may be brought into the location, including bottled water. Empty refillable water bottles are ok.
How To Get There – We are at 3119 Mariners Way San Diego, CA 92109.
Please don’t drive here, Walk, bike or use ride share.
Shuttle service will be available at Mission Bay High School, Firehouse American Eatery and Golden State Greens.
Visit our Getting There page for more info.
Lineup – Lineup and set times are subject to change without notice.
Lost and Found – Onsite, the Lost & Found Booth can be found just inside the Front Gate. You can go there to report a missing item and see if we’ve found your missing item. We work hard to reunite folks with their stuff. If you don’t find your item before the festival is over, you can email us at: ( [email protected]) to report your missing item.
Parking – Please don’t drive here but if you insist, parking can be found in small quantities at the SDMTS Trolley Balboa Avenue Station as well as Misison Bay High School where you will be shuttled to to the venue. There is some parking in the surrounding areas but we strongly discourage driving to this event.
Rain or Shine – Festival will happen RAIN or SHINE. Come prepared!
Reentry – No ins/outs.
Refund Policy – All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be provided. In the case of a cancellation, all tickets will be valid at the rescheduled date. Refunds will be issued if a rescheduled date does not take place within 180 days.
Schedule and Set Times – will be posted on our social media the week of the show check back there
Gate Hours: Saturday 12pm – 10pm
WHAT TO BRING
Required Items to bring:
- Proof of ticket purchased
- Credit/Debit card and/or cash
- Government-issued photo I.D.
Items You Are Permitted to Bring:
- Sunscreen & blankets (you’ll likely need both!)
- Refillable water bottles
- One small/medium-sized backpack (no large or framed backpacks).
- Non-Professional, point & shoot cameras (attached lenses must be smaller than 2 inches).
- Bicycles can be brought to the park provided locking structures which will be located at our box office. (bikes & skateboards are not allowed inside the festival grounds).
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- NO weapons, fireworks or explosives.
- NO alcohol or illegal substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- NO Smoking or Vaping of ANY substance inside festival grounds.
- NO Cannabis Products
- NO drones or aircraft. We are within yards of the North Island Air Station and Lindberg Airport and it is HIGHLY illegal to fly a drone in this space.
- NO RC Toys or Cars
- NO pets (except legitimate service animals as covered by law)
- NO chairs, tents, pop-ups, canopies or umbrellas.
- NO squirt guns.
- NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls, Frisbees.
- NO Laser pens or similar focused light devices.
- NO cameras with detachable lenses. Attached lenses must be smaller than 2 inches.
- NO Professional Recording Equipment.
- NO Selfie-Sticks, Go Pros, Tripods.
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint.
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners, Posters or Flags.
- NO glass
- NO outside beverages.
- NO outside food (reasonably-priced food is available inside the festival including vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free/
- NO coolers of any size, large or framed backpacks, or selfie sticks.
- NO unauthorized vendors.
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Sampling or Give-Aways
- NO unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, and promotional materials (including stickers, vending items, etc).
PLEASE NOTE: Any items that are deemed dangerous may not be admitted into the venue. This is at the discretion of Festival Security.
* List subject to change